Merry Christmas!!!
I figured that I had better update before the rumors start to fly. We are all still in the land of the living, just been super busy and once I was behind with my blogging I didn't know where to start. So the following pictures are intended to get all caught up. Starting with Christmas and ending with the beginning of November, the twins' 3rd birthday!
Great-Gramma Bosch (Jason's gramma) with all 7 great-grandchildren.
Susie with Courtney, Drew, Gramma holding Natalie, Lexi, Brevon, & Dani
Christmas morning, first packages to be unwrapped.
At my parent's house with Cousin Ben (super cheeser).
Dani in her new princess (Belle) dress, the gloves are so silky smooth!
Thank you Aunt Beth for the snowshoes, we should have snow falling tomorrow, then we will have a chance to try them out!!
My Christmas Card picture (not the best pic I took but the only one that would fit on the card!)
My favorite pic that I took for the Christmas Card, but the program kept wanting to cut off Dani's chin and such a cute little chin should not be cut off!
Brevon's birthday cake for Van Lente birthday party (cars).
Dani's princess tiara birthday cake for Van Lente birthday party.
My first attempt at a Christmas card picture, not bad 2 out of the 3 looking at the camera. Someone should probably keep an eye on the boy!
I cannot believe they are three years old. How time flies when you are having fun. They had a great birthday! Dani received a new kitchen set to play with, larger than the previous but we still have run out of room to keep all of her baking items, tea party cups, and everything else you need to stock a three year olds kitchen! Brevon received a train table that I found on ebay locally and then for Christmas we gave him the train tracks that go with it... we just haven't put all of it together for him yet, he has yet to be impressed with the present. I think he will be once I work with putting the set together.

1 comment:
Great birthday and Christmas memories! I love your cakes -- looks like great minds think alike for 3-4 year old girls:-) I'm sure I'll be up and blogging again as soon as I can.
Post a Comment