Between a boy & a girl? Ok, not anatomically, I know that difference. This is the question that I am asked the most with the twins. I kind of laugh but typically just say Brevon is all boy and Dani is all girl. Today confirmed that.
Brevon is so very excited to show his Mommy the new friend that he found!
Here is Dani, turning her head saying "yucky bug". This reaction is mild for her she is known to come out of a room screaming because she saw a bug. (We will see what she thinks of the toads this summer!)
Here is big sister, jealous that her picture was not being taken. (She is not scared a bit of bugs or toads!) Lexi was actually upset that she was unable to see Brevon's bug!
well this is your answer.

1 comment:
Long time, no post. Hope you are all well.
Post a Comment