**We looked up hummingbirds last night...cannot find any hummingbirds that look like this, probably a moth!! (08-01-07) I have it identified Hyles lineata, a white sphynix moth.Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Hummingbird or Moth
This "creature" is flying around our flower garden this evening. You can see the long "mouth-piece" in the picture. It's wings don't stop flapping like a hummingbird would but it is about 1/2 the size of a regular hummingbird. This picture makes it look a lot like a moth though. We will have to do some research I guess!
**We looked up hummingbirds last night...cannot find any hummingbirds that look like this, probably a moth!! (08-01-07) I have it identified Hyles lineata, a white sphynix moth.
**We looked up hummingbirds last night...cannot find any hummingbirds that look like this, probably a moth!! (08-01-07) I have it identified Hyles lineata, a white sphynix moth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment