On Thursday we left for our first true family vacation!! Mommy, Daddy, Lexi, Brevon, and Dani. We took the kids to our most favorite spot, Mackinaw Island!! On Thursday, I promised myself I would take a TON of pictures and update every night (the cabin we stayed in had Wi-Fi access), well I failed somewhat. I forgot my camera on Friday, so I bought a disposable camera and now have to take the pics in somewhere and devolop them, hopefully onto a disc and then I can upload them!!
Overall we had a great time. On Sturday, we wanted to take the kids to this cool Elk farm we went to a few years ago, unfortunately it has closed, so instead we went up to the Soo Locks in the Upper Peninsula!! We were very fortunate, two big boats came thru the Locks right after we arrived!! The whole process of the boats approaching, boats coming in, locks closing, water transfer, untie the boats, locks open, boats leave.... all took way to long!!
The campground we were at, was wonderful. The cabin we stayed in was incredible. The kids were fairly well behaved. The whinning and crying didn't start until Saturday night that was GREAT!! The kids loved Mackinaw Island and want to go back soon.
Hopefully tomorrow I can get all of the pictures set and you can see our wonderful time...
Overall we had a great time. On Sturday, we wanted to take the kids to this cool Elk farm we went to a few years ago, unfortunately it has closed, so instead we went up to the Soo Locks in the Upper Peninsula!! We were very fortunate, two big boats came thru the Locks right after we arrived!! The whole process of the boats approaching, boats coming in, locks closing, water transfer, untie the boats, locks open, boats leave.... all took way to long!!
The campground we were at, was wonderful. The cabin we stayed in was incredible. The kids were fairly well behaved. The whinning and crying didn't start until Saturday night that was GREAT!! The kids loved Mackinaw Island and want to go back soon.
Hopefully tomorrow I can get all of the pictures set and you can see our wonderful time...

No comments:
Post a Comment