I was completely surprised, I decided to quick take this photo prior to Lexi's Christmas program. I gave myself a half an hour...within 5 minutes I had taken this picture. Jason thought I should try and see if I could get a slightly better one, but by that time the kids were off doing other things. The really neat part was I sent the picture over the internet to Sam's Club late in the evening and the next morning they had our Christmas cards printed off for us. Plus it was an awesome price and really neat envelopes... Just thought I would let you know. ;-)Saturday, January 06, 2007
Our Christmas Card Pic
I was completely surprised, I decided to quick take this photo prior to Lexi's Christmas program. I gave myself a half an hour...within 5 minutes I had taken this picture. Jason thought I should try and see if I could get a slightly better one, but by that time the kids were off doing other things. The really neat part was I sent the picture over the internet to Sam's Club late in the evening and the next morning they had our Christmas cards printed off for us. Plus it was an awesome price and really neat envelopes... Just thought I would let you know. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment