Bruin, yes we picked out a new puppy, you pronounce his name kind of like broom but with a "n". You will laugh at this, but it is dutch for brown. Yeah, so creative, but the kids can say it really well, and there aren't a lot of other dogs with the name.

Bruin meets Duke, kind of lets you see the size difference.


This is a fairly good cocker pose if you ask me, Bruin is 4 months old and is a pure american cocker spaniel. The kids absolutely love him, I didn't realize until I went to post the pictures that we never took a picture of the kids with Bruin today, if my house wasn't already chaotic enough it will be for the next few days. The kids want to do everything with Bruin, expect a few more pictures in the coming days!!
2 comments:
Congrats on the addition! He looksl ike he's going to be a lot of fun for the kids!!!!
Dogs are so special. I don't know what we would do with our yellow lab, Scout. I hope your new canine little one fits in well with your human little ones:-)
Post a Comment